Welcome to Resource Action Concepts
Who We Are & What We Do
Headquartered in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey, the company has been in existence since 1987, and in 2007 we added a local subsidiary: Crest Consulting, Coaching, & Training. We are a professional coaching, training, and consulting firm, specializing in:
- Coaching and mentoring of Business Owners, Leaders, Managers, Supervisors and Sales Professionals
- Training and Development of Business Owners, Leaders, Managers, Supervisors and Sales Professionals
- Assessment of People’s Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Evaluation of Individuals, Departments, Teams, and Companies
How We Do What We Do
All of our work is based around three key concepts:
- Knowing Yourself – your goals, your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) level, your personality style, your learning/thinking style, your strengths and weaknesses.
- Knowing Others – their similarities and differences, their strengths and weaknesses.
- Taking Action – based on what you know about yourself and others.
We have Leader/Manager, Sales, and Personal Coaching Programs. We use face-to-face meetings the telephone, Skype, Webinars, e-mail, and faxes to stay in touch with our clients.
Training and Development
All of our training is custom-designed to fit your needs, and our courses can run from one to 24 hours, again, depending on your needs. Each course includes visual, auditory, and kinesthetic components, a built-in coaching element, follow-up e-mails, and an individualized action plan that each participant agrees to follow.
Some of the courses we have delivered are listed below:
Coaching and Counseling Employees
Coping with Difficult People
Emotional Intelligence – an Introduction
Interpersonal Communication Skills
Performance Evaluation Skills
Power and Influence
Sexual Harassment Prevention
We also can deliver any course in the form of an Interactive Webinar. Since people’s attention span is less on the computer than in person, each Interactive Webinar will run for just one hour per session. Our Five Step Interactive Process allows for feedback and time to practice:
- Pre-Work – a brief assignment to prepare for the first session of the Webinar.
- Session 1 – Interactive information and exercises and a homework assignment for the next session.
- Session 2 – (If needed) Interactive information and exercises and a homework assignment for the next session.
- Session 3 – (If needed) Interactive review sharing and a choice of one Action Item for implementation.
- Last Session – Follow-Up in two weeks to check on Action Item progress and to inform the manager of what has to be coached.
Assessments And Surveys
The Employee Attitude Survey is administered to ascertain the morale and motivation of employees; to, in effect, take a temperature reading of the organization so that a proper prescription for improvement can result.
The Customer Survey developed by RAC can be customized to your businesses key elements of customer service. Feedback can include: demographics in various terms; the importance of various aspects of customer service; a rating of personnel; and open ended questions.
In addition to The Personality Profile, The Prevue Assessment, 360 Degree Assessments, and various surveys we use, we also do on-site Shadowing of Individuals, Concentrated Interviews, and Focus Groups.
Leadership / Management Webinars
We provide custom-designed, interactive Webinars on Leadership / Management skills. . .
More Information >