- Interactive Webinars (Seminars over the Web) can save you money—no travel necessary, just access to a computer and a telephone.
- Interactive Webinars are just as effective (sometimes more effective!) than on-site training because of the weekly practice sessions.
- Interactive Webinars follow the three necessary steps for training to be effective:
- Shared information and skills presented in an Interactive environment.
- Practice and correction.
- On-the-Job Coaching, provided by us or the employee’s manager.
- Our Five Step Interactive Process allows for feedback and time to practice:
- Pre-Work—a brief assignment to prepare for the first session of the Webinar.
- Session 1—Interactive information and exercises and a homework assignment for the next session.
- Session 2—Interactive information and exercises and a homework assignment for the next session.
- Session 3—Interactive review sharing and a choice of one Action Item for implementation.
- Follow-Up in two weeks to check on Action Item progress and to inform the manager of what has to be coached.
Some of our most recent Interactive Webinars are:
- Personality Selling—how to sell to the different personality styles.
- Accountability and Performance Management—using clear agreements, responsibility, and commitment to improve performance.
- Time Management Techniques—what works best for some individuals doesn’t work at all for others.
- Coaching and Counseling Employees—knowing the difference between coaching and counseling goes a long way to improving manager to employee communications.
We have developed Interactive Webinars on the following topics:
- Conflict Management
- Changing in a Time of Change
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Developing a Winning Team
- Emotional Intelligence Improvement
- Managing Across Generations
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Practical Leadership Skills
- Sexual Harassment Training
- Stress Management Techniques
- Universal Management Skills
Contact us today to find out how we can support your training or coaching efforts through the use of Interactive Webinars.