The PDP Personality Profile
To purchase a Personality Profile for just $59, click the “Buy Now” button below.
Once you are approved, you will receive a link to complete a Personality Form.
Within 48 hours of completing the Personality Form, you will receive your 22 page report.
The PDP Personality Profile Survey measures the major aspects of self-perception. A four quadrant system, the Profile:
- Reveals the individual’s basic personality, reaction to the environment, and predictable behavioral patterns.
- Identifies strengths and intensities in people, enabling managers to recognize each employee’s success formula and to capitalize on this for their mutual benefit.
- Measures Dominance (the control trait), Extroversion (the people trait), Pace (the urgency trait), Conformity (the structure trait), and Logic (the rationale trait).
Applications and Benefits
- Hiring: valuable for quick Profile information on job candidates or new hires.
- Recruiting: write recruiting ads using motivators for better selection.
- Job Match: assists in matching people to tasks and tailoring jobs to talents.
- Promoting: very useful for assisting to determine promotable individuals.
- Turnover Reduction: helps reduce turnover through improved work climate.
- Conflict Resolution: a unique tool to help resolve individual differences.
- Team Building: an initial method for evaluating the “mix” of a team.
- Sales Training: a first step in identifying selling and buying styles.
- Customer Relations: helps improve customer relations through customer reps and staff effectiveness training.
- Self Development: interesting as a “self analysis” tool.